søndag 27. mars 2016

Always follow your dreams - Canvas DT 2Crafty Chipboard

"Always follow your Dreams"



Hi everyone!
Today I have canvas featuring 2Crafty Chipboard to show you.

If you want to see my small photo tutorial check out my complete blogpost at 2Crafty Chipboard.

This canvas is very much inspired by Finnabair and her stunning work.


Size of the canvas is 18x24cm
I have used Black Gesso, gel medium, molding paste, mica powder, mist, cracle paint, Inka gold and stencils on the canvas.













Look how cool the chippies are with the black gesso and dry brushed white gesso:




Here you can see the title with the cracle paint and some turqoise mist on top



The golden color is Inka Gold


The tiny splashes are white watercolor and turquoise ink




2Crafty Chipboards used:
Climbing Rose Bush
Delicate butterflies
Art Deco border
Circle revolution frames (inside)


  






Hope you liked my little canvas

Hugs













Ingen kommentarer: