lørdag 12. desember 2015

Love for Rome - DT Mixed Media Place

Today I have a layout for Mixed Media Place to show you.
Sharing some of my love for Rome.




I have loads of photos from our trip to Rome earlier this year and here I have a layout with one of the photos. 
A place called Largo di Torre Argentina. This is supposed to be the remains of Pompey’s Theatre and today it’s a shelter for all the “homeless” cats in Rome. I believe I read that about 150 cats lived there.



The chippies by 2Crafty Chipboard are colored with gesso and some white Ecoline to get it real real white. I also used gesso with the text-stamp.



As I made this photo in black/white I wanted to keep the layout in the same colortones. (I love this combo)
So lots of white Gesso and white Ecoline watercolor on the layout.
 





Had some fun with Black gelato on the pattern paper from 7Dots Studio Nature walk collection. I marked the lines in the “wood” to get an extra effect. Hope you can see it.




I fell totally in love with Rome and will for sure go back sometime. In fact, I think I want to get old in Rome!





You can check out my post at Mixed Media Place blog to see what kind of products I have used, with links to the shop.

The background paper is by 7Dots Studio and I have used Prima/Finnabair heavy white Gesso + white Ecoline watercolor.



2 kommentarer:

Salla sa...

Very nice neutral tones layout! The splashes of white look great, and Rome sounds really magical. I've never been.

dagmarakos.blogspot.com sa...

Fabulous page :)