torsdag 12. november 2015

Wish - DT Mixed Media Place


This time I have chosen an old photo of my Grandparents. Sadly they both passed away before I was born, so I have never met them.

I wish I had!



I tried to keep the page in a kind of “vintage” look, using a lot of brown color to reflect that it is an old photo. I don’t know when the photo is taken, but I guess in the early 50’s some time.


Used some mica powder rust, gel medium and stencil on the background.



I rarely use other embellishmenst in my art journals but this time I have used both chippies and metal. All is colored with Mica powder rust and gel medium.







I used some of the elements stickers from the 7Dots Studio Cold Country collection on the top right , to symbolize my grandparent’s children.







Please visit Mixed Media Place blog to see what kind of products used on the page and of course you can buy them at Mixed Media Place shop.



2 kommentarer:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Marianne,
Your grandparents were a lovely couple and your small photos are wonderful as well. The journal page is beautifully vintage - love it!

Mona Pendleton sa...

Fantastic layout! What great photos of your family! Love all the stenciled detail!