onsdag 4. februar 2015

Light the way - January challenge 7Dots Studio

I knew when I saw the challenge on 7Dots Studio that I had the perfect picture for this.

 Last Autumn I did a lot of walking in the nabourhood, we live just near the city, but with gorgeous nature all around us.

Just have to walk 5 minutes and I'm in the wood.

 So, the challenge: "Appreciate the little things in life".
 I love the nature (although I'm not the most active person), but I love the view and scenes.

 And this photo reflects my feeling of appreciating the little things in life, right outside my doorstep!

 I have used papers from my all time favorite 7Dots Studio collection, Wonderland and also some tags and words from other 7Dots Studio collections.

 Here is the gorgeous inspirational circle:


And my project:












Bacground with stencils, light molding paste, ink pad Art Anthology colorations , lots of different chipboards, crackle paint, stamps and ink.

6 kommentarer:

Melenia Agapides sa...

Marianne, this is SPECTACULAR! I adore how you use the vibrant colours, it never gets too much!!! Amazing work!
Thanks for joining 7 Dots!

Наталья Шалыгина sa...

Oh my!!! stunning lo!!! i adore you colors and all elements! Thanks for playing with us in 7Dots Studio!

Татьяна sa...

GreaT!!!!! layout, I love colors and all elements!! Thank you for playing at 7Dots Studio!

Riikka Kovasin sa...

Oh wow! This is just stunning! Loving all the layers and mediums in this! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

Ella Swan sa...

Stunning! I adore this!! Thanks for playing with us at 7 Dots Studio!!!

wiosanka sa...

Incredible layout!
You did FANTASTIC background work, and those photo and the colors are amazing!

Thank You for playing at 7 Dots Studio challenge with us :-)