mandag 13. oktober 2014

Art Journal - just for fun

A quick art journal to show you today, but first......

I won a spot at Mixed Media Studio 9-week guided workshop!!
So happy and can't wait to start!

With teachers like: Carolyn Peeler, CD Muckosky, Céline Navarro, Christy Tomlinson, Donna Downey, Frank Garcia, Karen Grunberg, Rebecca Sower, Susan Weckesser


Aren't I the most lucky girl??? So looking forward to my first online class!

So... next, my little art journal, made in my large Dylusions journal.
A page that's been painted and worked on - unintensionally for a long time
I even tried to draw a face (so popular nowadays).

Not a thing I will be doing often, honestly - I cannot draw faces!!
Nevertheless.. a page it is and much inspired by Dina Wakley










2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Congratulations on your win! Your art journaling is fantastic, Marianne! xx

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Selvfølgelig dritherlige farger og jeg likte hvordan fjeset liksom gjemte seg på siden din. Herlig. Fikk lyst å leke i AJ boka mi igjen nå, leeeenge siden :(