mandag 29. september 2014

Hold on - canvas


Last week I went to a workshop here in our city.
A workshop with Golden Artist Colors.
I love these Golden products, full quality paint and art mediums.

We got to try different acrylic paints like the heavy body, fluid and iridescent and mediums like clear polymer (used as basecoat), glass bead gel and clear granular gel on a canvas.

I used the products on my canvas without any kind of meaning, just wanted to try them out, how they reacted with each other.

When I came home, I started to add some more paint, using my new Art Anthology stencils.
Also added an image from a magazine.
I used Triton acrylic paint marker for the letters (white).
Stabilo all magic pencil and white Golden fluid acrylic was used to outline the magazine image.

Wow, I really loved how it turned out!










Ingen kommentarer: