torsdag 7. august 2014

Tags - DT Art Anthology

Hi there, I'm back  to show you how to make some simple tags for Art Anthology.
Hope you all are well and having a nice summer. When writing this we have just arrived home after a week in Crete.
Wonderful place and people!
You will probably see some photos from the trip on future layouts from me.

Well, back to the tags. I always keep some manilla tags beside me when creating, so easy to get cool backgrounds when I use the spilled mist from the craftsheet.
If you want to see the whole procedure , check out my blog post at Art Anthologytags


tag14

tag12




tag13






tag7

tag8

tag9

tag10

tag11





tag6

tag5

tag1

tag2

tag3

tag4

Art Anthology products used: 
Gesso
Art Anthology stencil and tools
Stone effect Lava
Metal effect Copper
Colorations: Heart, Hottie, Timeless, Glorious, Studio blue



Hope you liked my post and got some inspiration for making simple tags :)

Hugs
marianne_sig

4 kommentarer:

❤ Kaia sa...

Så lekre disse var...

Klem fra Kaia

Diana sa...

i absolutely LOVE your tags!! it makes me want to play!! thanks for your inspiration

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Ååååå så herlige, gøye tags. Så forskjellige men alle så flotte :)

Unknown sa...

Hi! I have seen your blog featured on Marjie Kemper's (Texture Tuesdays) and had to visit! Oh, I'm so glad I did! I'm in love with your work! Xx