fredag 22. august 2014

Always with you - Scrap Around the World

Hi there :)

Today I'm showing a layout made for the challenge at Scrap Around the world
Look at the great mood board:


The photo of the elegant lady in white was what cought my eye this time.
I love to scrap in black and white and that's probably why I noticed that particular image first.

So here is my layout, with our oldest daughter and her boyfriend, outside a church.
And no..they didn't got married (age 16 and 18) but attended the Christening of his niece.

I wanted to keep the layout in black and white tones.

The background paper and all the tags are from 7Dots Studio Cold Country collection.

Used a lot of Art Anthology Gesso, laces, chipboards by Dusty Attic, tissue paper by Tim Holtz, stamps by 7Dots Studio, pearls and bling.
And of course, lots of flowers.
Some drops with whith acrylic and black India ink.
Also used black Gelato and water.





















8 kommentarer:

Heather Jacob sa...

wow such a striking piece of art... I adore B and W too .. texture heaven x

Karita sa...

OMG!!! Such a breathtaking layout! I love it!!!
Thank you for joining at SATW!

Татьяна sa...

So beautiful! I love the softness of the page and all the little details. Your background is beautiful! Thank you for playing with SATW!

Marilyn sa...

Gorgeous page! fantastic take of the moodboard! love it! Thanks for playing at SATW!! :)

Maria sa...

Herregud..kjære vene hvordan får du til alt dette her? Jeg må virkelig sette meg inn i materialene igjen ser jeg, hahaha. Jeg er IMPONERT og det er jeg ALLTID når jeg ser noe fra deg!
You make me go ´´sukk!´´

Klem!
Og du? Gi meg en tupp i r*** når du har lagt ut noe her. Jeg må bli flinkere til å komme innom og lese mer. Er noe helt annet å komme hit og lese enn å bare ´´like´´på Face. Fjortis ass....haha

langeatheart sa...

Stunning layout! Love all the beautiful detail from the chippies to those gorgeous flowers! All the best from SATW! :)

Dorota Dołęga sa...

Marianne, I'm such a big fan of your work and this one is really awesome, I love the black/white/grey colour palette and the dynamic look with all these teztures you've used in the background. Thanks for playing with us at SATW!

Ella Swan sa...

Absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for playing at SATW!!