torsdag 27. mars 2014

Why stop dreaming? DT 7Dots Studio



Hi there, hope you all are well!

Today is my day at 7Dots Studio again :)
Guess most of you has seen the awesome new winter collections by 7Dots Studio now?
If not, check out 7Dots Studio for more information!

I feel so honored and blessed to be on the gorgeous 7Dots Studio team and to be able to play with those gorgeous collections ♥


I love to dream!
And that’s why I love art journaling, it allows me to just create whatever I want, without thinking

 And I often use my dreams in my art journals, bad dreams or good dreams.

On this page I tried out some new inks by Daler Rowney on the background and used a lot of stamps from the three new collections.

I love using stamps and was so happy to see so many stamps coming with the different collections!

Added bits of papers from the gorgeous Cold Country collection.
I cut the paper in diamonds (like the paper design) and used Gelato and acrylic paint for shadows.

The top circle is mounted with 3D-pad to lift up the shape.












7Dots Studio products used:
Cold Country “forgotten”
Cold Country 6×12 Elements
Cold Country 6×12 Word stickers
Cold Country stamps
Illumination stamps
Nature Walk stamps 

Hope you liked my journal page and I'll see you again soon

4 kommentarer:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Helt herlig. Liker blå nyansene som liksom går over i hverandre, og det grønne som stikker seg ut. Og den stjerna liksom popper opp, herlig skyggelegging :)

Tusia Lech sa...

Your art-journal page is stunning! I love the dimension, you have created. It is amazing!! I am also very happy to "have you" on the team. <3

❤ Kaia sa...

Herlige farger og NYDELIG oppsett og detaljer..

Klem fra Kaia

Anne sa...

Nydelig! Så flotte farger og mønstre, elsker det! :)

Klem, Anne.