søndag 30. mars 2014

Remember DT 7Dots Studio

When I got the Nature Walk collection by 7Dots Studio in front of me I knew what the first layout would be!

This photo is taken some years ago, on a trip we did at the western coast of Norway.

Our youngest daughter went for a walk “into the wilderness”.
                      

(I think I could have used almost all the word stickers on this one!)
One of the reasons I LOVE 7Dots Studio is that all the collections
come with lots and lots of stickers, tags, words etc.
      

Makes it so easy and fun to create, when everything matches!



















On the fabolous Illumination chipboard I just used some chalk to get some different color tones.

7Dots Studio products used:
Nature Walk “gray day”
Nature Walk “Cotton”
Nature Walk paper pad
Nature Walk 6×12 Elements stickers
Nature Walk 12×12 tags
Nature Walk word stickers
Nature Walk stamps
Um Wow Studio stencil
Illumination chipboard
Um Wow Studio flair

Wishing you all a great night and a great new week!

3 kommentarer:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Liker alle lagene, bildet som passer så godt til papir og pynt og dems farger. Jeg "leter" og finner som vanlig noen kjekke detaljer :)

Anne Lise sa...

Oj denne var aldeles nydelig.

❤ Kaia sa...

Så flott den var med alle lag på lagene.
Lekre farger, og nydelige detaljer.
Ha en fin dag :)

Klem fra Kaia