mandag 4. november 2013

Embrace imperfection - create art DT Art Anthology

Hi there, hope you all are having a good time!

I'm back with another art journal featuring Art Anthology .

I feel so happy when I get some time to play in my journals.
And oh I feel so lucky, to be on this amazing team, get to play with all these gorgeous products by Art Anthology!

I recently received a large box with all the new colors and of course, the new gesso.
I would like to rewrite the famous line "diamonds are a girls best friend" with "Art Anthology paints and gesso are a girls best friend" LOL. At least my friends.

Enough talking, here is my page. Lots of Velvet colors and the new Gesso. 

Colorations in the colors Studio Blue, Timeless and Heart
Used some stencils together with the Fiesta (Velvet)



Stamped with the new black Velvet - Tuxedo (love it!!!!)





Look how the white Gesso looks on the black paint (Tuxedo), it's really looking good!



Have a nice day!
hugs

2 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Så lekkert! Elsker hjertene og fargene, og så flott budskap. :)

Klem, Anne.

sandi sa...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!! <3!