torsdag 19. september 2013

Thankful - DT Art Anthology

Hi there! I'm back and today I'm showing a layout featuring Art Anthology and Poppydesign

As we here in Norway now are heading against winter I want to take you all back to summer and the joy and pleasure nature gives us!

This photo is from my garden and was taken in june I think, my gorgeous Iris are blooming. Don't they look beautiful?

I have used Colorations in the color "Plush" and also Velvet "Mayan gold" on this one. A fabolous combination!

This layout was also published in the Norwegian Magazine Ett Trykk in August.
I have used papers by Poppydesign on this layout. Combined and teared some bits and pieces from previous collections.






Wishing you all a gorgeous day!
Hugs

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

What a stunning layout- LOVE those colors!!

xErin

sandi sa...

This is just stunning! Love it!