tirsdag 13. august 2013

The voice of the century - DT 7Dots Studio

Today I want to show a layout made for 7Dots Studio. Love the fantastic Domestic Goddess-series and perfect for the layout I'm showing today!

This lady, Kirsten Flagstad, was a famous opera singer.
She ranks among the greatest singers of the 20th century, and many opera critics called her “the voice of the century.”

She was born in Hamar in her grandparent’s home. Though she never actually lived in Hamar, she always considered it her home town.
There is a small museum here in Hamar as well, showing her life.






This photo is from a calender I had on my wall, for July this year.
I just loved the photo and wanted to make a project with it.

I wanted to make it a bit romantic but full of life, to honor this fantastic soprano so I used a lot of medium together with laces, stencils, stamps, mists and embellishments.

7Dots Studio products used:
Domestic Goddess pattern paper: “spice and suger” and White apron”
Domestic Goddess tags
Domestic Goddess stickers 6×12 and 12×12
Domestic Goddess alpha stickers
Wonderland alpha stickers
Domestic Goddess Collage – Fashionista

3 kommentarer:

Wilma Voermans sa...

Wow, I am such a big fan of your work, and this is SO SO beautiful!!

Unknown sa...

This is soooo stunning!! I just love the layers of beautiful rich colors..amazing!

Kristine sa...

Vakkert! Liker fargene du har kombinert, og hvor fint de flyter sammen!