fredag 12. juli 2013

Remember this - DT Scraps of Darkness

Hi again, hope you all are having a good time, wherever in the world you are!

Just noticed that I've passed 300 followers of my blog!! Juhuuuu! Who would have thought so when I started this blog some years back, not me! Thanks to all of you and for all the lovely comments you give on my work. Hopefully some of my projects give you some inspiration as well!
I'm planning a giveaway to celebrate, but have to get my summervaction done first. So stay tune!

Here is another layout from the fabolous June Kit "Firecracker" by Scraps of Darkness. On this one I really played with the Shimmez Texturez included in the Creative Add-On. Both on the backgrond, on the cheesecloth and the flowers/stems/chipboard

The photo is our youngest daughter, plaing with a stick in the water. Well, no fish this time either LOL

And some details of course:



3 kommentarer:

sandi sa...

Wow! Fabulous! Love the pic and the beautiful mix around it, all put together perfectly! So eye-catching!

Unknown sa...

What a great page love all the elements and that they are the same tone as the photo it cleverly extends the landscape beyond the photo. Fantastic :)

Sandy Ang sa...

wow it's just fantastic ! love the colours