søndag 21. oktober 2012

I am braver than I think - art journal

My first try in the Dylusions journal.

I'm having a hard time at home for the moment and this page has a really personal meaning.

The quote is from Winnie the Pooh: "I am braver than I think, stronger than I look and smarter than I think I am"
I loved working in the journal, loved the quality of the pages.

Lots of Dylusions inks, stamps, stencils, molding paste, gel medium, tape, stencils by Crafter's workshop, black gelatos.







4 kommentarer:

Luce sa...

Kjempeflott med utrolig mange flotte detaljer, flotte farger :o)
Ha en fin uke :o)

Camilla sa...

Herlig herlig herlig Marianne!
Flotte farger. Stilig stempling.
Bare lekker!

Yasmin sa...

Rålekker Marianne! Du er fantastisk dyktig.. :) Og den boka virker råherlig! :)

Eila Sandberg sa...

Vad trist att höra att du har det jobbigt där hemma, men du ÄR som Nalle Puh käraste Marianne!! xoxox